40 NATIONS EXPLORE THE FUTURE OF BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
THE 5th 2-DAY INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE IN VIENNA
ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA and its partners are pleased to invite you to the international building conference "Future of Building" at the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber.
GLOBAL TRENDS AND MARKETS
Explore your export opportunities and business cases. The network of ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA and its partners bring foreign companies and experts together at this conference. This makes the "Future of Building" conference a strong platform to boost the internationalization of the Austrian building and construction sector world-wide.
The global focus and the conference setting make this event unique.
- 40 nations
- Up to 500 participants
- 200 foreign companies and experts from the ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA network and its partners
- Taking place for the 5th time
- 600 b2b meetings expected
- 5 modules - conference, innovation workshops, "Building EXPO" trade show / exhibition, international b2b brokerage event, excursions (site visit tours), evening reception
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS AND FUTURE TRENDS
Learn about the latest technologies, share project ideas for sustainable construction and high-quality buildings, find new project partners, etc
The conference takes place in Vienna - an example of global best practice for Smart City solutions and the symbiosis of historical heritage and modern [green] architecture und high tech solutions.
Attend this event and gain new perspectives on the latest developments in the building and construction sector. The following key topics will be addressed:
- Smart City Vienna, modern urban planning
- Intelligent buildings
- New construction methods and robotics
- New building materials / components and assemblies
- Energyefficiency (zero, plus, passive houses)
- Sustainable and green building
- Timber / wood construction
- Natural and zero emission materials
- Roads & tunneling, traffic infrastructure
- Smart home and home automation
- Digitalization (BIM) and VR
- Modern inner-city refurbishment
- Social and affordable housing